1. Spending time with family and friends
2. The music
3. The lights
4. Sipping on hot chocolate (and other spirits!)
5. Classic Christmas movies
6. Other people’s Christmas cookies since I am missing the baking gene
7. Charlie Brown and the gang
8. Watching our kids open gifts
9. The seemingly endless of versions of “A Christmas Carol”
10. Taking time off
I’m taking a proper holiday this year, from both work and this blog, to recharge my batteries and get those creative juices flowing again. I will continue posting on schedule with some of my favorite blog posts of the past four years, and will be back on January 2, 2015 with new material.
Until then, have a wonderful season celebrating whatever you believe, or whatever makes you happy!