1. Hearing the right song can make (or break) your day. It’s really special if you hear the song accidentally, like on the radio when you share the experience with others who may be listening.
2. Everything happens for a reason. Yes, I’m one of those people.
3. People come into your life and leave it for a reason. This may be an extension of the point above, but it’s best to separate things and people, don’t you think?
4. Smoking is disgusting. I know because its harmed people I love, it makes your clothes smell awful, and I used to smoke.
5. Happiness, like a positive attitude, is a state of mind. Smile. Not only will you feel better, but everyone around you will, too.
6. Everyone is entitled to believe what they wish, and we need to respect that. This is especially true these days with how we are all divided politically. How boring (and unproductive) would this world be if we all thought the same way?
7. Sometimes it’s who you know, not what you know. I don’t like it, but it’s true. The good news is sometimes it gets to be your turn to know the right people.
8. The Phillies could make the playoffs. They are definitely playing better than last year, and despite the ups and downs, this young group of players could do something big this year.
9. Miracles do happen. Keep your eyes open and you’ll see at least one every day.
10. People who litter should be punished severely. What makes any one think it’s OK to throw trash from a car window is beyond me. And that includes cigarettes, you butt head!